NARUS Full Program
|Allied Health Professional||$345|
CANCELLATION POLICYNotification of cancellation must be submitted in writing. Cancellations received by January 15th, will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds will be issued after January 15, 2023. Please send notifications to the NARUS office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 752-5355.
ARIA Resort & Casino
3730 Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89158, US
North American Robotic Urology Symposium
7th Annual North American Robotic Urology Symposium
February 2-4, 2023
Las Vegas, NV
Joint Accreditation Statemen
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and North American Robotic Urology Symposium (NARUS). Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Physicians (ACCME) Credit Designation
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Agenda CE Breakdown:
3.00 CE – YOUNG NARUS
15.75 CE – ALLIED HEALTH – *This CE amount Includes sessions from the Adult Agenda
15.50 CE – PEDIATRIC – *This CE amount Includes sessions from the Adult Agenda
15.50 CE – ADULT/RECON
*NOTE: There are sessions from the Adult Agenda listed on the Allied Health And Pediatric Agenda’s. Please note, you can only claim credit for any given session once.
7th Annual NARUS Symposium 2023
Aria Resort & Casino
Las Vegas, Nevada
February 2-4, 2023
Please Note: The submission site will open December 26, 2022, and close January 9, 2023
Late Breaking Call for Abstracts
DEADLINE: Monday, January 9, 2023
The recommended abstract length is 250 words or less, excluding the title and authors’ names. Abstract titles should be descriptive (200 characters or less). Tables and figures are not allowed. The primary/submitting author will receive an email message confirming the receipt of the abstract. Please notify your co-authors that the confirmation was received.
Procedures and Deadlines
- All abstracts must be received no later than Monday, January 9, 2023. Abstracts are approved for presentation and inclusion in the annual scientific program at the recommendation of the 2023 Program Committee.
- Disclosuresfor ALL authors/co-authors is required within the submission form as well as their institutions, city, state, country, etc.
- Do not include tables or figures in your abstract.
- Please only note the authors and institution names in the specified fields within the abstract form.
- Complete instructions for speaker and paper presentation will be provided upon notification of a paper’s acceptance.
- There must be only 1 subject per presentation
- Maximum size is 120MB
- All digital videos must be recorded in English and have some sound; music is not required
- The opening frames of the video presentation must begin with the exact title and include the authors’ names
- Submissions of presentations that are exceedingly commercial in character are discouraged and such submissions are less likely to be accepted for presentation
- Submissions funded by commercial companies must be identified as such in a disclaimer at the start of the presentation
- Digital video presentations longer than 8 minutes in durationwill automatically be rejected.
Allowed video types: .mov, .mp4
NARUS Contact Information
All NARUS Abstract questions should be directed to Christine Schneider at email@example.com
NARUS is not responsible for the content within each presentation and it is not representative of the opinions of NARUS.