DEADLINE: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
The recommended abstract length is 250 words or less, excluding the title and authors’ names. Abstract titles should be descriptive (200 characters or less). Tables and figures are not allowed. The primary/submitting author will receive an email message confirming the receipt of the abstract. Please notify your co-authors that the confirmation was received.
Procedures and Deadlines
- All abstracts must be received by Wednesday, December 1, 2021. Abstracts are approved for presentation and inclusion in the annual scientific program at the recommendation of the 2022 Program Committee.
- Disclosures for ALL authors/co-authors is required within the submission form as well as their institutions, city, state, country, etc.
- Do not include tables or figures in your abstract.
- Please only note the authors and institution names in the specified fields within the abstract form.
- Complete instructions for speaker and paper presentation will be provided upon notification of a paper’s acceptance.
- There must be only 1 subject per presentation
- Maximum size is 120MB
- All digital videos must be recorded in English and have some sound; music is not required
- The opening frames of the video presentation must begin with the exact title and include the authors’ names
- Submissions of presentations that are exceedingly commercial in character are discouraged and such submissions are less likely to be accepted for presentation
- Submissions funded by commercial companies must be identified as such in a disclaimer at the start of the presentation
- Digital video presentations longer than 8 minutes in duration will automatically be rejected.
Allowed video types: .mov, .mp4
NARUS Contact Information
All NARUS Abstract questions should be directed to Debbie Roller at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NARUS is not responsible for the content within each presentation and it is not representative of the opinions of NARUS.